- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Calibration
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
CATME | Smarter Teamwork Tools - 0 views
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.
This Is How to Use Twitter to Search for Educational Content ~ Educational Technology a... - 49 views
shared by Jørgen Mortensen on 27 Aug 16 - No Cached
10 Creation Tools for Browsers & Chromebooks - 107 views
shared by Clint Heitz on 31 May 16 - No Cached
shared by Clint Heitz on 05 May 16 - No Cached
Vicki Curtis liked it