- When they raise vital questions and problems from the text,
- When they gather and assess relevant information and then offer plausible interpretations of that information,
- When they test their interpretations against previous knowledge or experience …,
- When they examine their assumptions and the implications of those assumptions, and
- When they use what they have read to communicate effectively with others or to develop potential solutions to complex problems.
“Students can critically read in a variety of ways:
Interpretation of evidence
- ...3 more annotations...
Identification of problem or issue
shared by tab_ras on 29 Feb 12 - No Cached
Kate Pok liked it
shared by tab_ras on 16 Jan 11 - No Cached
shared by tab_ras on 11 Jan 11 - No Cached
shared by tab_ras on 10 Jan 11 - No Cached
1 - 12 of 12
Showing 20▼ items per page