Aligning Philosophy and Practice - nashworld - 26 views
shared by Sean Nash on 21 Nov 15 - No Cached
shared by MaryLiz Jones on 11 Nov 15 - No Cached
Seeing It Clearly: Improving Observer Training For Better Feedback and Better Teaching ... - 19 views
shared by MaryLiz Jones on 09 Nov 15 - No Cached
Here Is An Excellent Google Drive Tool for Creating Rubrics ~ Educational Technology an... - 103 views
shared by Tracy Tuten on 02 Nov 15 - No Cached
Does Tech Improve Writing Skills? - 63 views
shared by MaryLiz Jones on 04 Oct 15 - No Cached
shared by smilex3md on 03 Sep 15 - No Cached
1. Don’t use unprofessional correspondence.
2. Don’t ask the professor if you “missed anything important” during an absence.
4. Don’t ask a question about the readings or assignments until checking the syllabus first.
- ...7 more annotations...
3. Don’t pack up your things as the class is ending.
6. Don’t grade grub.
5. Don’t get mad if you receive critical feedback.
7. Don’t futz with paper formatting.
8. Don’t pad your introductions and conclusions with fluff.
9. Don’t misrepresent facts as opinions and opinions as facts.
10. Don’t be too cool for school.
shared by H DeWaard on 21 Aug 15 - No Cached
Need Your Help!! - 33 views
The Importance of Teaching Critical Thinking - 59 views
shared by Jørgen Mortensen on 08 Aug 15 - No Cached