We've created the Digital ID wiki with a two-fold purpose:
- Provide students, teachers, and administrators with a toolkit of reliable information, resources, and guidelines to help all of us learn how to be upstanding Digital Citizens who maintain a healthy Digital Identity (ID) in the 21st Century.
- Build a collaborative platform for teachers and students the world over to contribute to our ever-growing curriculum collaborations and student-created content.
Our goal is to help our students answer these three Essential Questions:
- What does it mean to be a (digital) citizen?
- What are my rights as a citizen?
- What are my responsibilities as a citizen?