- You may want to demonstrate how you will use these skills in the future.
- You may want to highlight one application or multiple applications that appeal to you.
- You may want to present on a specific subject such as digital health and wellness, digital identity, social media, privacy or creative commons.
- You may want to create something entirely new using the applications and ideas you gleaned from this course.
- You may want to create a movie trailer for this course.
- You may want to create a documentary about this course.
- Or, you may want to do something completely different.
- Participation (in class)
- Google Zeitgeist Video 2011
- Educational Technology Course Projects from - Dr. Alec Couros
- Joe Sabia: The Technology of Storytelling
6) Digital Literacy by Andy Marcinek (@AndyCinek on Twitter)
Objective: Demonstrate what you have learned throughout this class. Consider the Google Zeitgeist 2011 video we watched prior to break. It should work as a demonstration of what you learned as opposed to a retelling of applications and ideas you learned.
NOTE: I'm not looking for a PowerPoint presentation.
Requirements: Creatively show what you have learned from the course.
Grading: You will be graded on your ability to clearly demonstrate to an audience your learning over the past few weeks. I will be looking for the following items in your final work:
Presentations and demonstrations will begin on January 11th and conclude on January 13th.
STUDENT WORK LINK: http://youtu.be/FdEXijFXfD8