- Develop proficiency and fluency with the tools of technology;
- Build intentional cross-cultural connections and relationships with others so to pose and solve problems collaboratively and strengthen independent thought;
- Design and share information for global communities to meet a variety of purposes;
- Manage, analyze, and synthesize multiple streams of simultaneous information;
- Create, critique, analyze, and evaluate multimedia texts;
- Attend to the ethical responsibilities required by these complex environments.
shared by Clint Heitz on 22 Apr 16 - No Cached
CCSS "I Can" statements for K-8 - 64 views
shared by aaxtell on 21 Dec 15 - No Cached
shared by Matt Renwick on 29 Dec 14 - No Cached
we have to find our own freedom and creativity within them.
look at the unit’s end goal and work backwards from there
asked the students how they would like to reach these goals
- ...2 more annotations...
create a crayfish documentary
told me better than any test
shared by danthomander on 10 Nov 14 - Cached
Ann Marie's Learning Journey: Truths From the Alabama Teacher of the Year: Truth #1- Th... - 17 views
shared by Matt Renwick on 16 Sep 14 - No Cached
So instead of bashing the CCSS/ACCRS, and fighting about standards that are “failing your child”, I encourage everyone to put his/her energy into supporting our state’s efforts to hire and retain the best and brightest professionals.