Skip to main content

Home/ Diigo Community/ Group Tag Dictionary Help
Suzannah Claire

Group Tag Dictionary Help - 126 views

dictionary group tag dictionary help tagging tags

started by Suzannah Claire on 04 Apr 08
  • Suzannah Claire

Could someone send me to some information on exactly HOW you use the group tag dictionary? I love the idea, I am a tad lost on the how-to.

Thanks!
  • Suzannah Claire

Ok, So I found the documentation here:
    http://help.diigo.com/How-To_Guide/Groups#Group_Tag_Dictionary

(Just in case anyone else searches this forum and looks)

Is there anyway of enforcing this from the "Share to Group" option drop down within the "my bookmarks" page in the Diigo Website? Or do we have to go to the page, re-bookmark, and share from there?

Thanks!
  • Maggie Tsai

See Help >> Group >> Group Tag Dictionary section
  • Joel Liu

1) Your group home page ===> Manage group ==> Group tag dictionary
    2) You can set up your tag dictionary for the group
    3) When your group members want to share a bookmark to the group from toolbar bookmark window, they can choose tags from the dictionary.
  • Graham Perrin

> enforcing this from the "Share to Group" option drop down
    > within the "my bookmarks" page in the Diigo Website

See Broader access to group tag dictionaries
  • Hans De Keulenaer

The functionality to manage group tags seems to have disappeared. It would however be very useful to have some basic features here, such as merging, deleting and moderating tags. Manually changing a tag on 100s of bookmarks is not the best use of a moderator's time.
  • Hans De Keulenaer

Still have to change 345 times the tag 'solar' into 'renewables' and 325 times remove the useless tag 'energy' (sigh).

Meanwhile, another problem appears in the group tags. When listing the tag 'solar' (http://groups.diigo.com/group/energy/content/tag/solar), some items appear which are not tagged solar in the group.

To Top

Start a New Topic » « Back to the Diigo Community group