Skip to main content

Home/ Psychology: The Science Of Human Nature/ Group items tagged brain

Rss Feed Group items tagged

José Cavalcante

The Brain Rejects Inequality | Brain Blogger - 23 views

  •  
    Behavioral and anthropological evidence show that humans dislike social inequality and unfair distribution of outcomes. But this evidence is not purely social, anymore, since researchers at the California Institute of Technology and Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, have identified reward centers in the brain that are sensitive to inequality.
  •  
    nice. So we want to give, we enjoy doing so. Then why are we so distant from one another? Why are friendships so hard to form as you get older?
  •  
    şifa deryasınına dalıp fıkıh pınarından faydalanabilceğiniz hadis şerbetinle tatlanıp kısadan hiselerle hayalle gercek arasında gidip geleceğiniz,bazen tasavvuf aleminden bir derviş bazense rüya eleminden bir resime bakacagınız http://www.lovepowerman.net http://www.lovepowerman.com siteleri hayatınızdan bir kesit olacktır.
Caramel Crow

Brain plasticity and criminal behavior; part 1 | On the Brain by Dr. Mike Merzenich,Ph.D. - 0 views

  •  
    6-part series on brain plasticity and criminal behavior
liu yanfeng

Building the 21st-Century Mind: Scientific American - 0 views

  • March 17, 2009 in Biology | 11 comments | Post a comment E-mail   |   Print   |   Text Size    Building the 21st-Century Mind A professor of cognition and education reveals the five minds you need for success, how to make better decisions, and why ethics are critical.
  • Howard Gardner is a professor of cognition and education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. He’s also the author of over 20 books and several hundred scholarly articles. Gardner is probably best known in educational circles for his theory of multiple intelligences, which is a critique of the notion that there exists but a single human intelligence that can be assessed by standard psychometric instruments. His most recent book, Five Minds for the Future, offers some advice for policy-makers on how to do a better job of preparing students for the 21st century. Mind Matters editor Jonah Lehrer chats with Gardner about his new book, the possibility of teaching ethics and how his concept of multiple intelligences has changed over time.
Robert Kamper

Guitarists' Brains Swing Together - 1 views

  • Our findings show that interpersonally coordinated actions are preceded and accompanied by between-brain oscillatory couplings," says Ulman Lindenberger. The results don't show whether this coupling occurs in response to the beat of the metronome and music, and as a result of watching each others' movements and listening to each others' music, or whether the brain synchronization takes place first and causes the coordinated performance. Although individual's brains have been observed getting tuning into music before, this is the first time musicians have been measured jointly in concert.
Sue Frantz

Dichotomistic logic - the 10% myth - 0 views

  •  
    It is a well known "fact" that we use just 10 percent of our brains. This is why creativity gurus are always urging us to learn to tap the other silent 90 percent. It has also been a staple point for those who want to argue that consciousness has little to do with brain circuitry and more to do with some intangible soul-stuff. So where did this particular old wives' tale spring from? Well, there are at least three famous bits of neuroscientific research that have fed the myth. And here are the modern countering arguments.
Caramel Crow

Why we don't always learn from our mistakes - 0 views

  •  
    Like this http://cheaptravelbooker.com Like this http://cheaptravelbooker.com like this http://killdo.de.gg travel,hotel,fun,hotel new,new offer,hotel best,best hotel,hotel travel,seo,backlinks,edu,gov,ads,indexing,bookmark,killgoggle,gogglesuck,goggle bookmark,kill goggle,yahoo,bing,indexing,quality links,linkwell,traffic boster,index best
Caramel Crow

Gut Feelings - Maggie's Farm - 0 views

  •  
    Like this http://www.hdfilmsaati.net Film,dvd,download,free download,product... ppc,adword,adsense,amazon,clickbank,osell,bookmark,dofollow,edu,gov,ads,linkwell,traffic,scor,serp,goggle,bing,yahoo.ads,ads network,ads goggle,bing,quality links,link best,ptr,cpa,bpa
Caramel Crow

Having Less Power Impairs The Mind And Ability To Get Ahead, Study Shows - 0 views

  •  
    Like this http://www.hdfilmsaati.net Film,dvd,download,free download,product... ppc,adword,adsense,amazon,clickbank,osell,bookmark,dofollow,edu,gov,ads,linkwell,traffic,scor,serp,goggle,bing,yahoo.ads,ads network,ads goggle,bing,quality links,link best,ptr,cpa,bpa
1 - 14 of 14
Showing 20 items per page