Discussion Board Etiquette - 11 views
The Discussion Board is a vital part of communication in online learning. If all participants agree to follow a few principles of civility and professionalism, the discussion board can be a great opportunity to express opinions, share ideas, and receive feedback from peers who are engaged in the same learning objectives.
Rep. Pete Hoekstra, R-Mich., tweeted this as-it-happens update regarding his group’s location and destination:
"Moved into green zone by helicopter Iraqi flag now over palace. Headed to new US embassy Appears calmer less chaotic than previous here."
This social networking comedy of errors spread like dancing hamsters across Twitter. In the retelling, "theconnor" earned the nick, "Cisco Fatty." Before the work day ended, Web sleuths revealed "theconnor's" true identity. "Theconnor" was lampooned in a popular YouTube meme. And thanks to Google Cache, the deleted content of "theconnor’s" homepage resurfaced on CiscoFatty.com, a Web site erected to commemorate this cautionary tale.
Think.com - Safety & Netiquette Lesson - 0 views
- Identify and provide examples of proper and improper netiquette;
- Generate a list of preferred web behaviors for their class;
- Understand and use a few Think.com content creation tools;
- Define "safety" and describe/draw an environment that values safety;
- Develop a greater sense of personal responsibility and web community; and
- Define the following words: accountable, community, enforcement, environment, etiquette, inappropriate, law, netiquette, private, responsible, rule, safety.