Skip to main content

Home/ Diigo Community/ distributing to blinklist & delicious does not work !!!
neska esta

distributing to blinklist & delicious does not work !!! - 87 views

blinklist delicious elsewhere save

started by neska esta on 23 Mar 08
  • neska esta

i am failing repeatedly with setting "save elswhere" to work the way it did before

even delicious does not work
    blinklist is not on offer anymore

from the setting is not clear if it was set correctly at all... it just does not work!!!...

it worked nicely in previous version!
    so probably i am not to be blamed, i was able to set it with no problems!
    if now i am missing step how to set it and check the setting correctly how come i did not miss it in previous version?

for me all other features are pretty inferior...

disasterous version if it is not going to be fixed
  • Joel Liu

I am sorry about the problem. We will look into it.

Blinklist API is broken, so we don't support it.
  • neska esta

Joel Liu wrote:
    > I am sorry about the problem. We will look into it.
    >
    > Blinklist API is broken, so we don't support it.

thank you in advance!

so the blinklist API (and supposedly 7 others) was not broken before, just few days before?... was it different API?

no need to answer...

:-)
  • Joel Liu

>
    >
    > so the blinklist API (and supposedly 7 others) was not broken before, just few days before?... was it >different API?

Some sites don't provide APIs or their APIs are not stable, so we simulate user log-ining and bookmark submitting process in previous version. However, it is very buggy and unstable. We need to build new toolbar very often because those sites do constant changes :((
  • Joel Liu

A possible bug:
    When I use FF3, I found it automatically fills my diigo login info to the account input box of http://www.diigo.com/tools/save_to_others. When I submit by accident, it will save my password as *************, not the password of other accounts.
    Did you experience similar scenario? Could you try to input your account information again and tell me whether it works?
    Thanks
  • Soul Book

Ah... that might be why FF2 keeps popping up a "change your password" confirmation box for me.
    Simpy started working a few das back, but i only got delicious working last night. I think it might be to do with firefox rewriting the password that is submitted.

(i have the same username for delicious as diigo, but not for simpy. )

It seems to have changed it for delicious now, so it works... but i wonder if it means it wont work next time it tries to log into diigo??

Joel Liu wrote:
    > A possible bug:
    > When I use FF3, I found it automatically fills my diigo login info to the account input box of http://www.diigo.com/tools/save_to_others. When I submit by accident, it will save my password as *************, not the password of other accounts.
    > Did you experience similar scenario? Could you try to input your account information again and tell me whether it works?
    > Thanks
  • neska esta

under my Firefox/2.0.0.12 save elswhere is with different delicious username and password... still doesnt work... if i could see the password i put there at least... i checked it several times with checkox checked to get "saved sucessfully"... no progress done...

Joel Liu wrote:
    > A possible bug:
    > When I use FF3, I found it automatically fills my diigo login info to the account input box of http://www.diigo.com/tools/save_to_others. When I submit by accident, it will save my password as *************, not the password of other accounts.
    > Did you experience similar scenario? Could you try to input your account information again and tell me whether it works?
    > Thanks
  • neska esta

my delicious got some items finally with great delays... this can be problem on side of delicious and its API...

To Top

Start a New Topic » « Back to the Diigo Community group