- These networks don’t constantly fail whale like Twitter
- These networks don’t have privacy concerns galore like Facebook
- These networks are devoted to education and wholly organized around that idea.
- well as tools for creating games, puzzles, and other activities.
- Pronetos – Also known as the Professor’s Network, Pronetos
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- iMantri – iMantri is a peer-to-peer community for people who are seeking mentors or offering coaching in a particular area. Members can use the site’s tools to assess their competencies and find people who are either willing to help or in need of help.
- Smart.fm – Smart.fm is an education platform and online community that relies on personalized learning algorithms to help people achieve their academic goals. The site helps users establish goals, create a study schedule, and track learning progress.
- Grockit – This online interactive learning environment uses social gaming technology and a Web 2.0 infrastructure to help students master academic skills and prepare for standardized tests. Grockit members can study alone or in groups.
- Loomagoo – Created by Students at Loyola University New Orleans, Loomagoo is a social network for students who want to share notes and other learning materials
- ...1 more annotation...
- million members who help each other learn English, Spanish, French, Hindi, German, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Tutpup – Tutpup is an award-winning social learning network that allows young learners to come together online to play fun, educational games. The
shared by Carla Arena on 04 Sep 09 - Cached
shared by Erika Cruvinel on 12 Aug 09 - Cached
1 - 8 of 8
Showing 20▼ items per page