Skip to main content

Home/ Diigo Community/ Bug? Random sites bookmarked by diigo
P. G.

Bug? Random sites bookmarked by diigo - 53 views

Delicious bug

started by P. G. on 24 Mar 08
  • Joel Liu

You can set it in Options ==> Keyboard, however the default shortcut is disabled. It's strange. Could you do some detail observations and help us find out what happened? Thanks.
  • P. G.

Joel Liu wrote:
    > You can set it in Options == > Keyboard, however the default shortcut is disabled. It's strange. Could you do some detail observations and help us find out what happened? Thanks.

Hello Joel,

as I now found out, I cannot say anything about it, I just don't understand it. I know, that single times I somehow might activated the new One-Click-Button, but that isn't the point, as this happens anyway over and over again. The strangest thing of all is now I found out that bookmarks were saved only in del.icio.us and not in diigo. Or maybe a issue with the del.icio.us toolbar / buttons? Might only be an accidental activation as I don't use the del.icio.us buttons, except for opening the bookmark site itself.

I somehow still think this might be my fault but I'm wondering, as this never happened neither with diigo nor del.icio.us and/or the corresponding buttons / toolbars before the new diigo v.3 toolbar came out! As you said, the keyboard-shortcuts are disabled.

Sorry for not knowing anything specific. I could only send you the flock error console contents, but I doubt this'll help you at all. ;-)

Just keep tuning & tweaking at the issue might resolve itself. ;-)

Thanks & kind regards.
  • Graham Perrin

@ Philipp

Re http://groups.diigo.com/Diigo_HQ/forum/topic/delicious-transfers-any-extra-links-8776 you might like to discuss with Sue; she, too, uses Delicious and has (or had) bookmarking issues.

To Top

Start a New Topic » « Back to the Diigo Community group