- utomatically back up multiple PC and Mac® computers
- Wirelessly stream your centralized media library to gaming consoles, media players and smart TVs
- Access content on-the-go with a Web browser or the free app for tablets and smartphones
- Enjoy a unique Samsung® Smart TV app featuring enhanced media navigation
Connect Seagate® Central to your Wi-Fi router to organize and back up all your content on one device that you can access from anywhere.
Ubuntu Server - 0 views
- Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click 'Run...' on this menu.
- Type 'cmd' in the text box that appears. A command prompt window launches on the desktop.
- In this command window, type 'ipconfig /all'. Details are shown for each of the computer's network adapters. Computers installed with VPN software or emulation software will possess one or more virtual adapters.
- The 'IP Address' field states the current IP address for that network adapter.
- The 'Physical Address' field states the MAC address for that adapter.
1 - 15 of 15
Showing 20▼ items per page