shared by jdr santos on 21 Aug 15 - No Cached
Presumably, it includes a fix for said problems. But Microsoft's new SOP is to say as little as possible about the contents of these patches -- and that very secrecy is in itself a focus for ire.
shared by Benno Hansen on 24 Jun 15 - No Cached
shared by swhite_citi on 17 Nov 09 - Cached
El Taller del Bit liked it
shared by D T on 17 Jul 14 - No Cached
I keep my local repos in a Dropbox folder so I can switch between my desktop and laptop seamlessly and still have the current state of everything be synced, including changes that haven't been committed yet.
1. vagrant halt to shutdown machines
2. added "export VAGRANT_DOTFILE_PATH=.vagrant-laptop" to ~/.bashrc
3. open new terminals to inherit the new env var
4. move .vagrant to .vagrant-laptop
5. vagrant up -- it works!
6. change "/.vagrant" to "/.vagrant*" in my .gitignore
shared by D T on 28 Oct 13 - No Cached