Predictions for Education in 2016 - 63 views
shared by zoobeedo on 03 Jan 16 - No Cached
shared by Wayne Holly on 31 Dec 15 - No Cached
1. Your average is below C or you're getting D's in some of your courses.
2. You're constantly asking for (and even getting) extensions and incompletes.
3. You can't follow what the professor says in lecture—ever.
- ...7 more annotations...
4. You're spending every waking moment of the day doing the reading or the homework.
5. You're living off your credit cards.
6. You can't get through the basic requirements.
7. You're going home every weekend or on the cellphone with your parents five times a day.
8. You can't get through the day without some medication.
9. You spend every waking moment on some medium.
10. You feel overwhelmed, all of the time.
At admissions counselor meeting, many criticize impact of early action | Inside Higher Ed - 26 views
shared by Wayne Holly on 04 Oct 15 - No Cached
Curriculum - The messy field of education - 56 views
shared by Nigel Coutts on 23 Aug 15 - No Cached
shared by Yozo Horiuchi on 10 May 15 - No Cached
What are your students doing? - 54 views
shared by Nigel Coutts on 03 May 15 - No Cached