- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Calibration
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
shared by Jeff Andersen on 21 Jan 17 - No Cached
CATME | Smarter Teamwork Tools - 0 views
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.
shared by hrchristenson on 19 Sep 16 - No Cached
shared by Matt Renwick on 22 May 16 - No Cached