Dynamic Mathematics with GeoGebra - 1 views
shared by C Mac on 31 May 11 - No Cached
GeoGebra 4.0 has not only improved by adding additional tools and features, there are also “minor” changes which I think you will find very helpful. In this post, we are going to discuss the seven minor changes in the GeoGebra’s interface.
shared by C Mac on 04 Feb 11 - No Cached
Microsoft Mathematics is now available for free
- Equation Solver. Provides step-by-step solutions to solve equations.
- Triangle Solver which can be used to investigate and solve problems about triangles.
- Unit Converter which converts measurements from one unit to another.
- Grapher which can plot 2d or 3d graphs in the Cartesian plane/space
- Ink Handwriting Support, which supports handwriting for Tablet PCs.
Among others, Microsoft Mathematics has the following tools:
shared by C Mac on 01 Sep 10 - Cached
This blog is not about making math easy because it isn’t. It is about making it make sense because it does.
Illuminations: Dynamic Paper - 2 views
Need a pentagonal pyramid that's six inches tall? Or a number line that goes from ‑18 to 32 by 5's? Or a set of pattern blocks where all shapes have one-inch sides? You can create all those things and more with the Dynamic Paper tool. Place the images you want, then export it as a PDF activity sheet for your students or as a JPEG image for use in other applications or on the web.
untitled - 0 views
shared by C Mac on 05 Jan 10 - No Cached
1 - 20 of 20
Showing 20▼ items per page