Google, the largest search database on the planet, currently has around eight billion web pages indexed. That's a lot of information. But it's nothing compared to what else is out there. Google can only index the visible web, or searchable web. But the invisible web, or deep web, is estimated to be 500 times bigger than the searchable web. The invisible web comprises databases and results of specialty search engines that the popular search engines simply are not able to index.
NoodleTools provides innovative software that teaches students and supports teachers and librarians throughout the entire research process.
- Search intelligently
- Assess the quality of results
- Record, organize and synthesize information using online notecards
- Format your bibliography in MLA or APA style
Son of Citation Machine - 0 views
Citation Machine is an interactive web tool designed to assist high school, college, and university students, their teachers, and independent researchers in their effort to respect other people's intellectual properties. To use Citation Machine, simply...
- Click the citation format you need and then the type of resource you wish to cite,
- Complete the Web form that appears with information from your source, and
- Click Make Citations to generate standard bibliographic and in-text citations.
The primary goal of this tool is to make is so easy for high school, college, and university students and other researchers to credit information sources, there is virtually no reason not to -- because SOMEDAY THE INFORMATION THAT SOMEONE WANTS TO USE, WILL BE YOURS.
1 - 9 of 9
Showing 20▼ items per page