- Start by understanding the system you are trying to change.
- Involve both funders and nonprofits as equals from the outset.
- Design for a network, not an organization—and invest in collective infrastructure.
- Cultivate leadership at many levels.
- Create multiple opportunities to connect and communicate.
- Remain adaptive and emergent—and committed to a long-term vision.
shared by Scot Evans on 23 Feb 11 - No Cached
shared by Scot Evans on 15 Feb 11 - No Cached
1 - 6 of 6
Showing 20▼ items per page