- Start by understanding the system you are trying to change.
- Involve both funders and nonprofits as equals from the outset.
- Design for a network, not an organization—and invest in collective infrastructure.
- Cultivate leadership at many levels.
- Create multiple opportunities to connect and communicate.
- Remain adaptive and emergent—and committed to a long-term vision.
shared by Scot Evans on 22 May 11 - No Cached
How Social Innovation Really Works - 0 views
shared by Scot Evans on 25 Apr 11 - No Cached
shared by Scot Evans on 14 Mar 11 - No Cached
shared by Scot Evans on 03 Feb 11 - No Cached
shared by Scot Evans on 19 Jan 11 - No Cached
1 - 20 of 20
Showing 20▼ items per page