- Save important websites and access them on any computer.
- Categorize websites by titles, notes, keyword tags, lists and groups.
- Search through bookmarks to quickly find desired information.
- Save a screenshot of a website and see how it has changed over time.
- Annotate websites with highlighting or virtual "sticky notes."
- View any annotations made by others on any website visited.
- Share websites with groups or the entire Diigo social network.
- Comment on the bookmarks of others or solicit comments to your shared bookmarks.
shared by Learning Today on 29 Sep 11 - No Cached
PowerPoint Presentations Beyond Note Taking: Education Technology Applications That Imp... - 17 views
shared by David Wetzel on 09 Aug 11 - No Cached
shared by anonymous on 08 Aug 11 - No Cached
shared by Suzie Nestico on 30 Jul 11 - No Cached
Professional DevelopmentBeyond extended student learning, Diigo can be used as a form of professional development. Diigo has several educator groups that are active in sharing and collaborating on bookmarks relevant to education. This group has almost 10,000 members. You can find over 200 other Diigo K-12 education groups here.
shared by Suzie Nestico on 09 Jun 11 - No Cached
shared by David Wetzel on 23 May 11 - No Cached
mLearing and ELT: Are We Mobile Ready? - 12 views
shared by Nik Peachey on 20 May 11 - No Cached
shared by Melinda Waffle on 19 May 11 - No Cached
Suzie Nestico liked it