shared by Megan Black on 04 Aug 12 - No Cached
shared by Nancy White on 06 Jan 12 - No Cached
Mass confusion set in.
This type of accountability covers the five major standards of Literature Arts: writing, reading, speaking, listening, and viewing.
shared by edutopia .org on 31 Aug 11 - No Cached
shared by Suzie Nestico on 30 Jul 11 - No Cached
- Save important websites and access them on any computer.
- Categorize websites by titles, notes, keyword tags, lists and groups.
- Search through bookmarks to quickly find desired information.
- Save a screenshot of a website and see how it has changed over time.
- Annotate websites with highlighting or virtual "sticky notes."
- View any annotations made by others on any website visited.
- Share websites with groups or the entire Diigo social network.
- Comment on the bookmarks of others or solicit comments to your shared bookmarks.
Professional DevelopmentBeyond extended student learning, Diigo can be used as a form of professional development. Diigo has several educator groups that are active in sharing and collaborating on bookmarks relevant to education. This group has almost 10,000 members. You can find over 200 other Diigo K-12 education groups here.
shared by Suzie Nestico on 02 Jul 11 - No Cached