Contents contributed and discussions participated by Dailia Adams
A few links either discussing Mobile capabilities for Moodle or links to the Apps thems... - 1 views
started by Dailia Adams on 06 Apr 11 no follow-up yet
eTablets in the classroom - 2 views
shared by Dailia Adams on 06 Jul 10 - Cached
Tagxedo - Word Cloud with Styles - 12 views
famous speeches, news articles, slogans and themes, even your love letters -- into a visually stunning tag cloud, words individually sized appropriately to highlight the frequencies of occurrence within the body of text.
Advocacy Training Institute, teaches parents and educators to become more effective advocates for your children with special needs
Custom Keyboarding Software --Unique software and typing books for students with Cerebral Palsy, missing fingers, Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia, Visually Impaired, etc. on all grade levels. (Real Human Voice)
Teacher portfolios are invaluable. They provide important insight into a teachers' individual talents and beliefs about education.
- a brief biographical sketch
- include your resume, copies of documents, licenses, tests, etc.
- a description of the classes you've taught (don't include everything, be brief), include grade level
- describe your teaching philosophy, your teaching style, and include why you teach
- demonstrate your continuing education and creativity
- include copies of recent lesson or unit plans you have used with photos of class engaged in the activities; student papers, even a video clip of you in action, and photos of classroom
- letters of commendation, evaluations, recognition or honors you've received