shared by tab_ras on 29 Feb 12 - No Cached
Kate Pok liked it
“Students can critically read in a variety of ways:
- When they raise vital questions and problems from the text,
- When they gather and assess relevant information and then offer plausible interpretations of that information,
- When they test their interpretations against previous knowledge or experience …,
- When they examine their assumptions and the implications of those assumptions, and
- When they use what they have read to communicate effectively with others or to develop potential solutions to complex problems.
Interpretation of evidence
- ...3 more annotations...
Identification of problem or issue