- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Calibration
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
CATME | Smarter Teamwork Tools - 0 views
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.
A meeting of the Hare and the Tortoise - 44 views
shared by Nigel Coutts on 21 Feb 15 - No Cached
The Top 27 Free Tools to collaborate, hold discussions, and Backchannel with Students ~... - 5 views
shared by Suzanne Rogers on 26 Mar 13 - No Cached
shared by Josephine Dorado on 29 Aug 12 - No Cached