shared by smilex3md on 03 Sep 15 - No Cached
1. Don’t use unprofessional correspondence.
2. Don’t ask the professor if you “missed anything important” during an absence.
4. Don’t ask a question about the readings or assignments until checking the syllabus first.
- ...7 more annotations...
3. Don’t pack up your things as the class is ending.
6. Don’t grade grub.
5. Don’t get mad if you receive critical feedback.
7. Don’t futz with paper formatting.
8. Don’t pad your introductions and conclusions with fluff.
9. Don’t misrepresent facts as opinions and opinions as facts.
10. Don’t be too cool for school.
shared by H DeWaard on 21 Aug 15 - No Cached
shared by Nigel Coutts on 01 Mar 15 - No Cached
shared by Amy Burns on 21 Jan 15 - No Cached
shared by Roland Gesthuizen on 17 Jan 15 - No Cached
Growth Mindset Reflective Questions for Teachers ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Le... - 119 views
shared by Amy Burns on 11 Dec 14 - No Cached
shared by Peggy Draver on 24 Sep 14 - No Cached
Poll: Why do good ideas about teaching and learning have so little impact on educationa... - 43 views
shared by Dee LoneHill on 31 Aug 14 - No Cached
shared by Scott Spargo on 19 Aug 14 - No Cached