- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Calibration
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
CATME | Smarter Teamwork Tools - 0 views
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.
shared by Nigel Coutts on 19 Jun 16 - No Cached
A meeting of the Hare and the Tortoise - 44 views
shared by Nigel Coutts on 21 Feb 15 - No Cached
shared by Nick Holywell on 04 May 14 - No Cached
The Top 27 Free Tools to collaborate, hold discussions, and Backchannel with Students ~... - 5 views
shared by Suzanne Rogers on 26 Mar 13 - No Cached
shared by Jennie Snyder on 27 Jan 13 - No Cached
Get started developing your social media PLN with these tips and ideas for great ways to make use of social tools.
t’s not enough to just follow and read, you need to connect.
can chat, collaborate, and connect through Twitter chats
- ...3 more annotations...
hese guides to find out how other educators have used social media and other tools to grow their personal learning networks.
Use these popular social media tools for learning to grow and take advantage of your network with the latest technology.