Skip to main content

Home/ Diigo Community/ copy without format copy with URL
ken meece

copy without format copy with URL - 39 views

bug toolbar

started by ken meece on 31 May 07
  • ken meece

copy without format copy with URL

since the last upgrade, i get a diigo toolbar with the above two items (only) above it. neither is active or clickable. i don't know for sure they are from diigo, but it seems so. they take up a row of screenspace above the diigo toolbar. does anyone else know what this is? hsve a fix?
  • davido T

this happened to me too, briefly. I got the whole Diigo toolbar but also those two items in a little half-height toolbar above. I closed the window and all seems back to normal now. (I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 and XP)

amortal wrote:
    > copy without format copy with URL
    >
    > since the last upgrade, i get a diigo toolbar with the above two items (only) above it. neither is active or clickable. i don't know for sure they are from diigo, but it seems so. they take up a row of screenspace above the diigo toolbar. does anyone else know what this is? hsve a fix?
  • ken meece

this little half height toolbar appeared also on my work computer (win2000, latest ff). i disabled diigo extension and it disappeared, so i know for sure it is diigo. since it has happened on both computers (home is xp2), i am guessing it is an incompatibility with some other extension -- one that is on both computers. in any case, the incompatibility has only shown up with the latest diigo build. i'd like to go back to the last build, but don't see how to get it. i've closed the window and rebotted the computer and it is still there. i hope the text itself can be enough of a hint to diggo techs to figure out what is going on and fix it. meanwhile, can somebody send me the previous diigo add-on? thanks, ken

davido wrote:
    > this happened to me too, briefly. I got the whole Diigo toolbar but also those two items in a little half-height toolbar above. I closed the window and all seems back to normal now. (I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 and XP)
    >
    >
    > amortal wrote:
    > > copy without format copy with URL
    > >
    > > since the last upgrade, i get a diigo toolbar with the above two items (only) above it. neither is active or clickable. i don't know for sure they are from diigo, but it seems so. they take up a row of screenspace above the diigo toolbar. does anyone else know what this is? hsve a fix?
  • Maggie Tsai

Saw the screenshot and we're having trouble reproducing it.

Please do this:

1) uninstall and reinstall the latest toolbar (in My Tools" section) . Close all your FF and restart again.
    2) If still no luck, we'd appreciate additional help by those who experiencing this problem - we need your FF profile, detail computer specs. see http://groups.diigo.com/Diigo_HQ/forum/topic/550 on how to send us your FF profile

Separately, I will make another post about these new features and explain what they are for.
  • Xavier AM

I followed this instruction and the toolbar orphan showed up again. most irksome.

I don't have all-in-one.
  • Xavier AM

XavierAM wrote:
    > I followed this instruction and the toolbar orphan showed up again. most irksome.
    >
    > I don't have all-in-one.

with some trial and error, I narrowed it down - for me, at least - to a conflict with the yahoo photos easy upload add-on.
  • Um AbdeLLAH

It is the yahoo photos easy upload addon. I had the same problem with this toolbar function and I had just downloaded it today. I just switched from the IE to firefox today and ran into this problem. After reading Xavier's post I disabled my yahoo easy photo upload addon, then uninstalled the diigo toolbar and reinstalled it. Now it works perfectly and I don't have the extra half-height toolbar with those two links on it that didnt work.

Hope this helps...

Ziza

XavierAM wrote:
    > XavierAM wrote:
    > > I followed this instruction and the toolbar orphan showed up again. most irksome.
    > >
    > > I don't have all-in-one.
    >
    > with some trial and error, I narrowed it down - for me, at least - to a conflict with the yahoo photos easy upload add-on.
  • Maggie Tsai

Thanks for reporting and your "detective work" :-) will pass on to our engineer to take a look.
  • 'Alim Beveridge

btw, i don't have the all-in-one sidebar installed either.
    'Alim

alimba wrote:
    > I am having this problem even though I do not have the yahoo photos easy upload addon. my diigo bar has stopped working completely and i have the half-height toolbar above it. The diigo toolbar indicated that I am not logged and when click on "Sign In" nothing happens.
    > Help!
    > 'Alim
    >
    >
  • Maggie Tsai

Tried to send a toolbar for you to try out, but your email bounced. Please contact us at info at diigo dot com.

To Top

Start a New Topic » « Back to the Diigo Community group